Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I SURVIVED MY FIRST ANATOMY EXAM

I took my first test today!! I survived! I have been studying like crazy. This test was actually quite ridiculous. The amount of information we were required to know was enormous. Not even to talk about the fact that the test started at 6:30AM (Cruel and unusual punishment) and didn't end until 9:50! That is the longest test ever....................... and for all of you that know me well! I am not a morning person!

PS (I was going to post these awful pictures of me studying in my cool, new study room, with my office chair(I put together, all by myself), but unfortunately my computer is not cooperating! Sorry!)

2 comments:

Toni said...

Wow...I still can't believe you are going to P.A. school! You are so awesome! I can't believe we are old enough to be doing things like that either! Good luck!

Blain&Deedra said...

Congrats. Wait till you have kids, the not being a morning person, nobody told the kids. I am really proud of you and totally jealous, I'll get back to it soon!