(I know it sounds counter-productive but it is completely necessary!)
#1 favorite: Exercise ball
- It's bouncy and gets the 'Wiggles' out (For all you ADHD people out there)
- Provides a little bit of core strengthening, i.e. exercise
- I can't decide whether the Baby likes the ball or not...she gets pretty wiggly when we are on it! She seems to have lots of wiggles to get out!
- Warning!!!, It is also very easy to fall off. It hasn't happened yet, but there have been a few close calls.
- Sometimes you just can't stand your own music selection anymore!
- Careful with overuse, I hear they cut you off after a certain number of hours!
#3: Colorful Pens and Highlighters
- You would think I would grow out of this, but there is something about studying from a well highlighted, multi-colored page (organized of course)...it keeps your attention!
#4: Low calorie snacks, FOOD!
- My current favorite is Smarties (This is primarily because I have a giant jar full of them and nobody else seems to like them)
- Previous favorites include KIX cereal, Cheerios, Wheat Thins, Tootsie rolls (failed the low calorie requirement)
- It is fast and gives you a little break here and there. Plus if you check it too often nobody has posted anything new so it takes even less time!
#6: Channel 8
- This is an option when you get desperate, can't handle studying and have tried everything else.
- Choose a boring program that you aren't interested in!
For example Wine sampling/growing, painting, evolution, photography, travels through various countries...
#7: ..............Any ideas??
(Can you tell I'm already getting bored with studying?)