Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I are edjumicated

It's official: I took my last final and handed in my last term paper this morning. I. are. done. [sic]

Sweet!

And now for the hard part... what to do with all this time I'm going to have on my hands! I'm actually going to have to grow up (just a little, not too much) and go out there and find a real job. I have 2 part-time jobs right now, but they are both an "on-call" type arrangement, but neither are particularly satisfying as far as careers go.

So no more tests, no more homework, no more lab groups (a special hallelujah on that regard), and no more ASU! I don't know if I can express in words how frustrating ASU can be is. It's a wonder their Alumni Association has such a hard time getting people to donate!

We're having a graduation party on Friday night after the commencement ceremonies. Anyone who is up to driving to the far Northwest valley is welcome to come!

2 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Congrats Dallas! No more ASU, yipee:) Good luck on the job hunt.

Unknown said...

It'll probably take awhile (hours) til you don't think "Hey, I need to be doing homework" don't you think?
We're excited to come to your party - probably miss graduation cuz of that stupid work thing, maybe Danny's planning on it, I should ask him.