Friday, February 13, 2009

*!*!*! Tickle Fight *!*!*

My favorite study break this week included a full blown tickle fight!!
Our tickle fights aren't the kind where someone tickles (he he) and then pulls away. It isn't the kind where one person tortures the other one while sitting above them tickling mercilessly.

Our tickle fights look a little bit more like this.....





I usually come away with a couple bruises, nothing big. Just a few to show how tough and relentless I can be:)

Who do you think wins these tickle wars???
Dallas with his giant man muscles or Relentless Natalie??


*******************Natalie******************


Not because I'm relentless but because Dallas is extremely ticklish!
At least I can win at something:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I remember a few of those tickle fights - we just had to move out of the way and save ourselves!