Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I had the best birthday! Natalie and I went to Disneyland with Andrea and Jared and their two kids for 3 days. The last time we went, Disneyland was so crowded they stopped selling tickets, so this time we were hoping for a little smaller turnout this time. We got there on Thursday afternoon, and the place was practically empty! The longest line in the place was maybe 20 minutes at the most. We did the park hopper passes, so we got to go to California Adventure too.

It was actually really fun to be there with Andrea's kids, we had a lot of time at Disneyland, so we did all the little kiddie stuff that gets skipped when you only have one day to see everything. I remember those rides being a lot more fun... but it was really cute how excited Caleb got. Even Kyson would get really animated. They did really good for being at a crowded amusement park for 3 days (with little or no nap time).

My big birthday present was a new iPod! I had been wanting a smart phone, but Verizon is stupid, and I couldn't get one without paying an extra $30 a month. It was a lot cheaper to get an iPod, so that's what we did! It's a second generation iTouch, and it is almost too much fun.

I want to thank everybody that called or sent me messages or came over to hang out. It meant a lot to me! And most especially I want to thank Natalie for having so much fun with me!

Thanks for the best birthday ever!

No comments: