This was recently transformed....
I decided to try making this dress! I found this very cute material…and had to try.
It’s not finished…I’m of course having lots of problems because
A- I hate following patterns…I tend to do what I want…It doesn’t always work out.
B- I obviously can’t measure and made it too big!!
C- It’s too big in the shoulders…ugh the worst place to try and make it smaller…
D- I forgot to buy a zipper so I can’t finish it anyway till Monday morning when I go back to the store.
We’ll have to see how much patience I have…hopefully I can finish it!
I also decided to make pillows for my big Study Chair and hopefully a cute apron (I lost mine in the move and I NEED an apron) ~-WISH ME LUCK~