Friday, August 8, 2008

No Motivation...

I have no motivation to study today, yesterday, last weekend... pretty much since my last really hard test. I spoiled myself over the weekend at Christy's wedding and only studied a couple of hours (maybe one) every night when everyone else was in bed. Poor Dallas, I beg him every night to help me get motivated. Instead we end up eating dinner (which he makes-I just absolutely love that my husband likes to cook), maybe exercising a little bit, and then I finally convince Dallas to convince me I really actually do need to study! It's awful because by that time its 11:00 PM and Dallas wants to go to bed. I think though since I spent so much of my day with him he should exchange the favor and help me stay up... right?? Of course that is entirely selfish of me so I decide to just go to bed with him. That has been the story every day this week!

Tuesday night we both spent 5 or 6 hours researching Congenital heart Defects for a paper I have to write. Now the clincher is that it is only a 2 page paper and it has to be double spaced with 1" margins, and 12point font. For all of you who have written papers before, that translates into a very short paper!! The problem is that I decided to do the paper on my little nephew, Kyson's, heart defect. I figured it would give me a chance to finally really research it.

It was a lot of fun reading all about his little heart!! What I've come to find out is that he is a miracle, pure miracle!! Oh, and no I haven't written the paper yet. I can't seem to figure out how to condense so much amazing information into 2-double spaced pages!!

So... now that I have done everything I could possibly think, besides study, I guess I'll get started... maybe....

1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

Stick it out!!! I did really bad in my anatomy and physiology classes one semester because of that exact thing. So keep going, keep trudging!