- I saw this on Meredith's blog and it looked life fun!!
High School: Show Low High School
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Sure did, but just one guy my junior year!
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a '91 Chevy S10 little pickup truck that was green with red interior(kinda like Christmas). It was sooo much fun! It didn't hold a lot of people but I thought I was pretty tough!!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? which one, which one, I felt embarrassed all the time and it usually involved being clumsy and falling. I don't know if this is the most embarrassing but I remember telling Shawna this the other day. I think I was a Sophomore and I left my purse in the gym after a rally. Well, needless to say the P.E. boys found it and started to go through it. I found out later they had found my little can of medicine(Sucrets container) with sudafed, and they were joking about it being birth control. I was so embarrassed, really those boys should have been embarrassed.... Natalie Pearce, birth control?????
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in marching band my Freshman year and choir all 4 years. I played the French Horn and decided since I couldn't even play my instrument in marching band I would just do concert band, but in never seemed to fit into my schedule after that. I loved choir though!! It was tons of fun!!
7. Were you a nerd? Umm probably. A choir nerd??? I think I got called a 'Jock' once, but I really doubt I could have been considered that. Can you have girl Jock's?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the Varsity Volleyball team my senior year which was so much fun. My sophmore year I made it to state in track with the 4x800 team which means I got the title of being on Varsity, but that was the only year I did track. I really should have done it the other years too.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, just a couple of detentions here and there for talking and being late to class after lunch.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, but I can see my cougar cub song from elementary school.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I'm not sure I had one. Mr. Adams, the science teacher, was awesome and since I decided to go into science as a major we could say he was a big part of that desicision.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Before I could drive I walked to the insitute building. After that we always found somewhere around town to go to lunch!
13. What was your school mascot? COUGARs!!!!
14. Did you go to Homecoming and with whom? I went to two homecomings the first with Jimmy Brookband and then Justin Weeks my senior year!!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? That's pushing it!! I loved high school but it was good to move on!! Although I really missed the opportunities I had in high school to be in good choirs, cool clubs, and play competitive volleyball!!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I was soooo worried about falling. I picked pretty tall shoes to wear. Then the program was planned so I had to walk from one end of the gym(to sing in the choir) to the other(to give a speech) about 3-4 times in front of everyone. Two of these times I was the only one walking and I already mentioned how proned I was to falling....
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember for sure... we probably went swimming in Fools Hollow.
18. Were you in any clubs? I was in the spanish club so that I could go on the Spanish Club Trip. I attempted to be in the hiking club, but in the end it was just because there were cute boys in it.
19. Have you gained weight since then? uh yea!! I'm like a weight gaining roller coaster!
20. Who was your prom date? My junior prom I went with Karl Owens!! My senior year... what a good story that is. I didn't have a date but my best friend Megan had a date that didn't have a group yet, so she told him he had to find me a date. He called up his friend from Bullhead City(?) and asked him to take me. So I had a blind date for my senior prom! He ended up being..kinda weird. I was excited to be at my senior prom though and got to hang out with all my friends!!
21. Are you planning on going to your ten-year reunion? If we have one, I will definently try to be there!! I would love to see everyone!
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't worry about what other people think about you, especially those silly boys!! Have fun!!
23. Looking forward, what advice would you give your future self??? HAVE FUN!! My favorite quote as of late,"Shoot for the mooon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars..."
Your all tagged!! It was a lot of fun!! (Even you mom, I would love to hear about your high school years!!)