Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm married to the silliest guy!!

You know when someone does something so funny you have to tell someone? Well you are all my someone!!

-I was practicing various exams on Dallas for my test that is on Wednesday (Yes, he gets to be my all around guinea pig). Some of the tests for lung quality involve the patient saying various vowels, particularly "E" has you auscultate(listen with the stethescope). As you go along, you have the patient change from an auditory eeee sound to a whisper. I was waiting for Dallas to switch over and he didn't seem to be doing it. I looked at him and I said, "Whisper?" and he said, "How do you whisper?" How do you whisper???? I thought it was so funny! The funniest part was that he really couldn't figure out how to do it. We had to practice for a minute. Then when I went to auscultate he couldn't do it again!(Stagefright) It was so funny, I have been giggling since...he he!!

No comments: